Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Finding RGP Lists for Domain Drop Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchBoyd

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been coding up my own drop-catching scripts to use with some registrar APIs. So far, it's been working just ok... though today I did proudly handreg two domains that had bids at NameJet.

My script is really lacking, though, because I don't have a good source for the RGP files to populate a list of the drop order. It looks like I can get these through DRT, but they will be a month behind.

Can anyone lead me to a good source for finding the RGP lists so I can populate the order of the drops tomorrow?

Thanks,
Dutch Boyd

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dutch,

What you're looking for is PendingDelete lists, not RGP lists. RGP are domain names in RedemptionGracePeriod, which means they expired, went to Registrar-Hold period and then went to RGP period. Next status is PendingDelete.

Estibot.com provides raw PendingDelete lists (in drops section of the site) that have the domain listed in the order in which the REGISTRY deletes it. This is for com/net only, we don't have drop order for .org/info/net/etc.

Good luck,
Luc

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom