Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Finding Sedo's control panel difficult to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixel42

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've moved about 150 domains over to Sedo in the last 3 weeks, and I'm wondering if anyone else has found their control panels to be really confusing? I'm not talking the way the initial screens are organized - that's fine. But it seems like certain options are hidden so deeply within the structure that they're hard to find, and others don't behave the way you'd expect them to.

For instance, one of things I do everyday is to log into my My Domains and look at the 'Views' under Domain Management. I like the layout of the default view - where all the domains are shown alphabetically in blue, but I have the option of sorting by "Unique Views." However, for Sedo right now it's already July because of their time zone, so all of the Views have been reset "0." Selecting "last 32 days" in the dropdown menu in the upper RH corner doesn't DO WHAT YOU'D EXPECT it to do, which is show the data for the last 32 days in the same screen, but it redirects me to a different gray screen where it lists my total views for last month. I'd rather be able to see it divided up by domain.

I also find it frustrating to try to group things into folders. I had to fish around in the redundantly named parts of the site to find the right place, which seems to be under "Domain Parking - Statistics," but when I initiated the process by trying to search for the domains I wanted to select, it ultimately only allowed me to add one name.

I swear I'm not a noob. I've had to issues at any of the registrars or any other sites I've tried. I just don't think I understand the strange usability workflow used in Sedo.

If anyone knows an efficient way to group domains into folders there, advice would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom