Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

finkle is einhorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
so TrafficClub is DomainSponsor?

does anyone from DS check in here to answer questions? I have just signed up a couple of days ago and already i cannot login. the system is not recognizing my email address. I have sent a note through the 'contact us' form but there is no autoresponder to say that they have received my question so I'm not even sure they got it ..

artoo

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The same here...

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and now TrafficClub is TrafficClub. I really don't understand. Earlier today i typed in www.trafficclub.com to the address bar and arrived at domainsponser. now i do the same and i arrive at the trafficclub homepage. :?:

MinionDH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and now TrafficClub is TrafficClub. I really don't understand. Earlier today i typed in www.trafficclub.com to the address bar and arrived at domainsponser. now i do the same and i arrive at the trafficclub homepage. :?:

It seems they temporarily put the site back up because a lot people weren't aware of what was going on. They also posted a new message on the homepage.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i cannot login, the system does not recognize my email, and i cannot create a new account, keep getting error message.

i emailed support with an ultimatum.. Phone me and walk me through it or i'll go elsewhere. i have enough of my own technical difficulties to deal with.

Laces out!

someone got it! :lol:

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
HomerJ, sorry to hear about your problems.
I received a few letters describing the migration to DS, and it has been on the TC homepage for a while now.
I'm gonna miss the trafficclub forwarding system, oh well.
I was already a DS member, so its not a big deal for me.

The TC site was forwarding to DS for a few days.
But, now the TC website will be active for a few more days, presumably to allow TC customers to get screen shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom