Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Firefox 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Gerry, I wish there were more Rocky movies made. The genius of Stallone was misunderstood by many. With Firefox, I think the browser has hit its peak and lost popularity to Chrome in the process, thanks to Google's market penetration. It's not unlike Microsoft and IE back in the day, so much for not being evil!

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And what kills any Win 7 users is that having to exclude IE 10 as a choice, (because it is NOT compatible with any OS other than Win 8 no matter how many times MS shoves it down your throat concealed as part of automatic updates for Win 7) I now find myself having to use Chrome most of the time for that PC, FF was the other choice but it's actually getting slower and clunkier (no, it's not Chrome getting faster, it's independent of that) which I find amazing, isn't each FF (or any browser) iteration supposed to be superior than its predecessor, or at least equal ? Even IE 9 was better for example when updating a webpage you own and seeing how it looks after typing in the browser, both Chrome and IE (9 or 10) show the new page instantly, not so with FF, you need to wait hours, plus FF is getting buggier, web-based mail gets frozen often if using FF, what's that all about ? I can't believe if you're a Win 7 user for any PC you're practically down to one browser....

..... With Firefox, I think the browser has hit its peak and lost popularity to Chrome in the process, thanks to Google's market penetration. It's not unlike Microsoft and IE back in the day, so much for not being evil!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Opera is considered by many to be superior, if not faster than Chrome.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WHAT WILL I EVER DO WITHOUT THE <BLINK> ELEMENT?

DON'T TELL ME <MARQUEE> IS NEXT! :lol:

...can't recall anymore "annoying" HTML elements from the 90's that were "in" on any website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom