Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

First Human Baby Clone Born Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did everybody see the news reports?

Apparently the world's first human clone was born today. The same group says another one is due in Europe sometime next week. They claim we will have more details very soon - and all the questions will be answered. They are a pretty wild group though. Their leader claims life on earth was created by 'Aliens'.

What does everybody think about this?

In a related story.......

I own - CloningCenter.com and LifeCloning.com :D

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How can you not have heard about it? If their claim is true, it just confirms that cloning is a hell of a lot easier than what we've been told "officially". With confirmation 7-9 days away, its best to sit back and see how it all falls.

I'm hoping to get the first pictures.

EveClone.com

K

kingdon

I picked up CoolDNA.com who knows, maybe they will be worth a few bucks in a couple of years. In the future when someone spits on a dignitary, they will take the saliva, clone a human and accelerate the growth, and have every thing to catch their criminal.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't believe its the first human clone. Its the first public known human clone. Infact, I believe we are a lot further ahead then most people think.

RMF

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RMF
I don't believe its the first human clone. Its the first public known human clone. Infact, I believe we are a lot further ahead then most people think.

RMF

To think it took 5 years after Dolly for this. I don't think so. Your probably right.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Clonebaby! :D

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PLEASE someone snap clonaid.com after april 23 2003 :)

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper
Damn. Clonebaby.com is already taken! :D

babyclones.com: was just taken.

cloneaid.com: "This Domain is for sale. The asking price will be somewhere between $1299 and $2699"

cloneaids.com: available.

K

kingdon

cloneaid.net was available last night and I grabbed it. The com and org were already taken. But the net is a pretty good second best.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kingdon
cloneaid.net was available last night and I grabbed it. But the net is a pretty good second best.

My guess is this was a "publicity stunt" to attract new "Raelins".

If you are at all familiar with human cloning it is possible to do it, but would have to be done under "perfect conditions" at quite an expense. I doubt that CloneAidâ„¢ had the kind of money to pull this off. Also, I find it hard to believe this group would be the first. Some of the most renowned bio-chemist scientists in the world have been working on similiar projects yet we hear nothing from them.

The reason it is so difficult to clone a human being is because of the complex DNA structure. It's hard enough for nature to create a human being let alone one that was created artificially. Each persons DNA is sequenced in such a way to produce life, if that sequence is even off by an "amino" you'll get terrible results. That is why "simpler structured" animals have been able to be cloned.

By the way Kingdom, even if this is a farse which I suspect it is. CloneAid.net will still be worth something. It has a bio-tech ring to it. Not sure if the "Raelins" will come after you for it as they do predominatly display the "â„¢" mark by their name on the the Cloneaid.com site.

izopod

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hellstrom
Clone.kids is available :D

I would never advocate cloning a human, but a family pet I might.

izopod

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't forget my clonecity.com! :D

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameslave
Don't forget my clonecity.com! :D

Hey Slave - I believe that is the city where my CloningCenter.com will be located. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom