Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

First Six-Figure Sale of 2008 Heads New DN Journal Weekly Top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With the holidays now behind us, the first full work week of 2008 is now in the books and the domain sales results from the last 7-day period have been posted at DNJournal.com. With just about everyone back on the job, market activity started picking up again. This week's top domain was the first six-figure sale reported in 2008. .Com rang up 18 of the 20 chart entries but a .org landed in the lucky #7 position. On the Global Contenders chart, .net ruled the roost, sweeping 17 of 20 chart positions. The European Union was the top dog on the Country Code leader board, but Germany's .de had the most chart entries with four. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Looking ahead, there won't be a sales report next week because I will be busy covering the DOMAINfest Global Conference in Los Angeles. You won't miss any sales results though as we'll have a double length report covering two weeks worth of activity the following week to bring you completely up to date.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...luck ducks who have those .ca I need to get me some LOL where can i search for them?

help me pleaseeeee :)
thanks

sunja

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
would be very nice to see what other factors were involved in those sales; traffic, is developed, etc?

steveto

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I fail to see how CompaniesHouse.com got 7k ? I'm new to "domaining", but I saw domains bought for much less that I thought were way better. Maybe I am missing something?

sunja

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"companies house" is the name in the UK of the place where you have to register your company name.

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...luck ducks who have those .ca I need to get me some LOL where can i search for them?

help me pleaseeeee :)
thanks

CIRA Whois - top right of every page has a .ca whois search.

Keep in mind that you need to have a Canadian presence either as an individual or a business - OR a business relationship with a Canadian entity allowed to register the domain you're interested in.

Cheers,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom