Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Five 6-Figure Sales Top New DN Journal Weekly Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. A nice group of five 6-figure sales tops our latest chart. The first wave of completed sales from last month's Moniker live auction at the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East conference in Orlando produced three of those blockbuster sales. Sedo.com also posted a pair of their own. One of those headline sales came from the 4th biggest ccTLD sale of the year, a $111,000 deal for a Dutch (.nl) domain. Country codes took three entries on the all extension leader board with .com sweeping the rest of the elite list. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Great report as usual, Ron. I should add that Centerfield.com was sold for $18,400 on Namejet (6/6/2008). The "final 5 minutes" of the bidding war lasted well over an hour.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh, what a difference between OW.com and OV.com sale prices!

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh, what a difference between OW.com and OV.com sale prices!

That's quite a bargain for both! Someone must have been cleaning out their domains at rock bottom prices. OW.com that (IMO) is a 7-figure domain and OV.com i worth a lot more.

It's nice to see these sales back in there again after the abysmal past few reports.

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Going Dutch never seemed so expensive before lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom