Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Fiverr Reinventing Itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fiverr has been known as the place to get what you need for $5. Whether it be 1000 Twitter followers or someone to sing your jingle or make a silly video it was $5. Today they have changed that, I first noticed the change on Fiverr and then checked Google. Venture Beat has a good [...]

More...

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I <3 Fiverr. I worked a job shoveling every domainers pigeon sh*t as a waiter for 9 months at $7 (25 cents below minimum wage) an hour (for personal reasons, to be 3 minutes away from home by car). Doing simple gigs, I was able to make about $100-$200 a week extra in various gigs that took 1-3 minutes to complete. Saved me financially for the time being, allowed me to purchase great software that helped to my advantage (SEO, etc. which I used for other gigs) and gave me peace for a while! :)

Anybody starting with Fiverr and needs start up cash for domaining, this is a great way to get it (it’s chump change, but it’s better than no change). Additionally, it will also instill discipline in you and get you to work (somewhat) harder for your money and value it even more.

I haven’t been on there in years, except to buy gigs now every once in a while—but made a pretty penny when the times weren’t so pretty.

Good luck to the rollout and to all those that have a passion that you think may make you some money! You’ve got my wishes, I’ve been there!

-David

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can get a lot cheaper services done quicker elsewhere (unless express gigs are used). However, Fiverr is a great place for people to make quick money as well as for people who have money and need something done quicker than going through each and every freelancer available for a specific task (if it's minimal, like geo-targeted likes, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom