Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Fixed price above ___

Status
Not open for further replies.

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think fixed price above $100 is a little vague and we should have another section like fixed price above $500 maybe? I know it'd be a lot of work to add the new section if you were to move all the old posts from above $100 in but there is a lot of mixture for above $100, also for best offer you could have $1 names and $100 000 names so it's kind of a mixture as well, a little annoying for people looking to spend $x xxx, right?

Upvote 0

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That's always another idea, I mean if you look at the wanted section (looking to buy) there are like 10 categories and the section is less popular...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think fixed price above $100 is a little vague and we should have another section like fixed price above $500 maybe? I know it'd be a lot of work to add the new section if you were to move all the old posts from above $100 in but there is a lot of mixture for above $100, also for best offer you could have $1 names and $100 000 names so it's kind of a mixture as well, a little annoying for people looking to spend $x xxx, right?

if when someone posts a domain for sale in the "Above $500" section, then the next day they drop the price 10%... do we have to move the thread back to "Fixed Price Above $100.00" section?

9MM

Canadian Emcee
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well biggedon, truly I think you should be able to answer that, if someone has a name for $100 and drops by 10% do you move it? :D My opinion is base it by starting "fixed" price?

gooster

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if when someone posts a domain for sale in the "Above $500" section, then the next day they drop the price 10%... do we have to move the thread back to "Fixed Price Above $100.00" section?

If not, then could it not be similar to NP in that there is a moderated "High Priced" section. This would then mean you don't have people selling low value names at ridiculously high prices with many price drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom