Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Fixed Price, Quick Sale - incl. enrolment.net, livetopics.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
EDIT: Limited time offer ended. Thanks.

It's been quite a while since I last listed domain names for sale at FIXED PRICES. I still remember the days when GreatDomains WERE still great, and I would get up in the morning, with email in my inbox telling me that, this or that domain had already been sold for how many dollars; and I must admit that I LOVE that feeling.

So, I most recently edited my listings at both Sedo (where I have sold quite a few things) and Afternic (where I have NOT sold a single soul for YEARS) to some FIXED PRICING. And guess what, instead of just copying and pasting them as they are, I am rendering DNForum users some SPECIAL OFFERS; that is, some of them will be listed at an even lower price than on Sedo or Afternic. But mind you guys that, once a domain name is sold at either Sedo or Afternic, my hands will be tied and it is no longer available here, even if you bid with a higher price.

By the way, all prices are OF COURSE negotiable. However, if you are not thinking of buying at least 2 domain names at a time, I would rather not waste your time (and mine). Thanks.

Fine Prints:

- Payment by PayPal only (but no eCheck or Electronic Funds Transfer) for lesser amounts (US$1,000 or less).
- Escrow.com (fee split) or wire transfer preferred for higher sales (of more than US$1,000).
- All domains (except otherwise stated) registered at Tucows/OpenSRS, so ownership transfer (push) is hassle free.
- Please post SOLD here, AND alert me with PM (Private Message).
- Feel free to contact me via PM for bulk offers (of purchasing 2 domain names or more at once).
- Traffic not tracked, so considered it negligible, but who knows.
- Expired domains (if any) will be renewed before push/transfer, EXCEPT when Redemption kicks in and sales will be voided.

Limited time offer. All currency in U.S. dollars. Prices subject to change without prior notification unless sold.

Last edited:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
EDIT: grayboard.com, yellowlorry.com SOLD at Afternic (FEB 15) and Sedo (FEB 14) respectively.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators