Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Flagged domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hadn't noticed this before - under account. New or had I just missed it previously?

Does it mean the traffic gets sent to an alternate provider, or not counted at all, or?

Thanks!

Domain Days 2024

ZeRohiLL

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've seen this as well. I had one of my domains in there for the "combo" rating - but it was clean. Nothing like the example they are giving "teen + sex"

This page allows you to view, submit for review, or remove domains that have been flagged by our providers. If you believe your domain(s) have been misclassified, you may submit the domain to our provider(s) for review and to reconsider their domain classification. Please only submit domains that you feel have been flagged in error. It can take up to 2 weeks for our providers to review the domain and make a decision. If the domain rating is returned as clean by our providers, we will update the domain rating report accordingly. To remove correctly flagged domains from the list, select "Agree with Rating".

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like they flag pretty much every adult name.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All adult domains are flagged, they should be flagged as "adult". The point was to give people the ability to tell us when something was flagged as adult really wasn't.

I don't think it will realy matter as somebody told one of our providers that we made it available and it seems it may not be allowed for us to offer something like that. We shall know more later this week.

Donny

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All adult domains are flagged, they should be flagged as "adult". The point was to give people the ability to tell us when something was flagged as adult really wasn't.

I like that. "Other" parking companies will leave them set as adult forever :)

I don't think it will realy matter as somebody told one of our providers that we made it available and it seems it may not be allowed for us to offer something like that. We shall know more later this week.

Thanks!
Still wondering what happens with the traffic though.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The adult traffic for example stays with our primary provider, we are just required to only show adult.

Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom