Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

flames!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Recently, i have noticed that alot of what people say on the forum is taken so personally that the user posting a reply seems to think it is a personal insult and grudge held against him or her and it is thier duty to duely reply in a flameful manner, this trend is starting to become more and more common in newer threads that i am seeing, i know there are mods and admins around, so my question is this, why is this not being moderated? I am not going to specific threads, but and its certainly more than just the "danish cartoon thread", although that thread did have an all time low from what i saw, alot of the arguments were intelligent replies, but a majority of comments were just sheer bits of anger expressed thru stupidity and deragotory comments. I've been a member of this forum for a while now, and it worries me to see the alot of the things that are begining to happen, i've also notice a lower member participation level as well, i know the admins are doing alot, and so are the moderators, but still, these are just a few things i have noticed, and thought i should point out as a concerned member of this forum.

-Thank you for taking the time to read this, and i hope the situation will improve. -MMKRulz.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom