Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Flash Game Developer Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for someone who is experienced with creating games in flash for a basic game I would like to have made.

Here is what I am looking for in the game (without too many details)

1. Very simple "addictive" one screen game, meaning the environment won't change from the 1 playing field.
2. Similar to the "juggler" type of game in the Online games here, in the aspect that you get points for keeping something going as long as possible. (Not a ball though, and not bouncing).
3. The game will get faster and faster, and as it does, a different sound clip will loop. 3 different clips, one for slow, medium, and fast, which will switch automatically when the player reached certain speeds.
4. Score will need to be saved to a database and displayed.
5. Anti-piracy, whatever is necessary to prevent backward compiling through Sothink and other flash decompilers.

I want to purchase full copyright and ownership rights from whoever makes this, meaning you will not own the code. I would also require that I am sent the .fla source file.

If you have experience making flash games, please submit some examples or your work, along with a project estimate.

I would like to discuss the project over the phone with the person that I decide to go with, because it is easier to explain that way.

If you have any questions, please PM me or ask me here depending on the question. Thanks.

~007

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom