Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service flash site quote please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceqix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I got a few offers to work on some sites, I have a few connections with some local rap labels that manage in houston texas. The first site i want to complete is streetpharmacy.com, they are also the owners of wildliferecords.com, he wants streetpharmacy to look more like wildliferecords with the flash design etc. something really clean and creative to bring the site to life. I have all the content all I need is a really clean design like wildliferecords, I have a few projects im working on right now so I really dont have time to do this, if anyone has the skill to make a layout simular to wildliferecords.com then please PM me with a quote, this is a local label so please no huge prices yet, im trying to earn business and trust then move on to bigger projects for way more cash, whoever takes this project and completes it for the lowest quote will be receiving alot more clients as I get them, I honestly have too many too handle right now.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom