Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale FLAT RATE DOMAIN PRICING inc. 36739.com "FOREX"

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSpec

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Over the past several years I have compiled a portfolio of select numeric domains with one overriding goal in mind. That was to offer individuals and organizations with domain names that would help to enable and enhance their presence on the wireless web.

Thousands of participants in the wireless ecosystem (wireless carriers, equipment manufacturers, aggregators, advertising networks, regulatory authorities and others) are struggling to develop and deploy what I call a “beyond expectations” experience to consumers accessing the Internet on their cell phones. We’re still very early in this wireless initiative, but one fact rings true. To access any Web site requires a domain name. Numeric domains are an ideal option to get the job done.

Pricing of domains in today’s aftermarket can be very tricky for domain owners. Traditional considerations such as domain extension, (.com dominates worldwide), length (shorter considered better), natural type-in traffic (advertising, revenue generating), and a host of other factors all contribute to determine price. Trying to determine the perfect price takes a combination of skill, experience, timing, gut feel and more often than not, a healthy dose of luck!

And it’s not any easier for purchasers looking for that elusive perfect domain for their Web sites. Purchasers are sometimes lucky enough to be able to register their domain directly from a registrar. If not, they have to wade through a quagmire of aftermarket sales venues including parking companies, domain boards, resellers, conferences, auctions, and that’s just the beginning. Now starts the offer, counteroffer dance that can be very frustrating and take months of negotiation and still not end up with a successful transaction. Time, energy and resources can easily be flittered away.

I think there is a better way. A much simpler way... Make it easy and affordable for purchasers to buy quality domains at competitive prices in a secure, trusted environment.

Today, I’m thrilled to announce the introduction of flat rate pricing on an entire portfolio of premium generic and potential brand specific numeric domains. LIST HERE: http://www.numericdomains.com/numericdomains/files/numeric_domains_for_sale_dec_17.htm

Numeric domains: only $4,999

Premium domains: only $9,999

SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER

The first ten numeric domains (excluding premium domains): only $2,999 per domain!

Take one, or take dozens. Use for your own account or incorporate into the next wireless campaign for your clients.

Domains, like many other commodities, are in a constant stat of flux. They are influenced by dynamic worldwide market conditions of supply and demand. My intention with this flat rate pricing initiative aims to bring some stability to the aftermarket domain buying process. Market conditions will continue to influence this strategy. Over time, more of these unique numeric domains will be deployed and prices will continue to rise. I invite you to take advantage of this ground-breaking offer before reduced supply and increased demand drive prices higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom