Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Flight 370 domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

visit

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
disrespectful !!!
i will never make business with some people like that guy/woman/company

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm no saint.... but... Oh man, Karma is a b*tch to all you cybersquatters that try to profit off tragedies... And, the crazy part is 99.8% of the time it is pointless. I guarantee you that these names are generating $0 revenue and they will never sell....

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tired of fighting the same battles and issues. There are clearly two distinct sides and groups in these issues - just like abortion and gun control. You are either for or against one or the other.

As long as there are tragedies, there are domineers (even non-domainers) ready to pounce to make a buck or to fuel speculation.

I saw on the news that there was one site that was posting pictures of the supposed wreck and aftermath and also showing up to 50 survivors, including names. Needless to say, this offered false hope to the survivors and caused great confusion and discourse in the gatherings in Beijing that were briefing families.

How anyone could do this is beyond my comprehension. Done solely to drive traffic to its site and generate some ad revenue, those responsible clearly had a motive of profit and no other conscious.

In time, I believe that arrests and highly publicized trials of those responsible will create a new segment of law and prosecution. We all want an internet that is free and without tangles or restrictions but I believe common sense will also prevail against ass-wipes like this with the public demanding action be taken to prosecute those responsible.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
disrespectful !!!
i will never make business with some people like that guy/woman/company

Sad. I'll do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom