Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

For All Those Who Use Godaddy's Cash Parking and/or Godaddy Auctions to Sell Domains I Recommend You Actually Read This Post

Why am I asked to put in a Poll question?

• I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because it's helpful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hibye

Level 2
Reaction score
Preface: This might not apply to people who have been using Godaddy's Cash Parking for years as well as Godaddy Auctions to Sell Domains and regularly review their cash parking, auction & Nameserver Records.

Apparently you can't list a domain on Godaddy Auctions & get Cash Parking at the same time for that domain
. It is one or the other. If you want to have a domain on Godaddy Auctions the nameservers need to be set at ns1.afternic.com & ns2.afternic.com. If you want cash parking the servers need to be ns01.cashparking.com & nso2.cashparking.com Whatever is on your nameserver is in effect. I also believe that when you initially register a domain name on Godaddy, the nameservers will be totally different from the above. The point being, you have to point your domain at different nameservers from the nameserver you originally registered on to sell on Godaddy Auctions or receive Cash Parking. I recommend if any of this is applicable to you, you verify this with someone at Godaddy Customer Service.

Also note that even if you have Godaddy Discount Domain Club Membership you still need to register cash parking yourself by each individual domain on Godaddy and have to change as I previously mentioned the nameservers to ns01.cashparking.com & ns02cashparking.com as.Godaddy does not do this automatically. Make sure you click the continue buttom after you click save. Then you need to verify that all your domains are listed as active in Cash Parking as opposed to Pending where you don't get paid.

I have an MBA from Columbia University in NY and Godaddy makes none of this clear in my opinion which has given me endless hours of annoyance and time wasted.. Hopefully some of this will give you a better foundation than mine.

MickeysDomains.com (Work Still in Progress)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators