Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For sale page or parking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spex

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have a few domains that get quite a bit of views, but no clicks. Would a simple "for sale" page drive the point a little more than a Sedo parking page containing a small "This page may be for sale" message?

Has anyone had any success with a "for sale" page?

Thanks

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've wondered this myself - I'm in the process of converting about half my names to a more sales focused page. Guess I can report the results back to you in a few months.

D

Domn

Check your CTR with your parking stats
If they're terribly low and you're bored to optimize them all the time put a sales tag

Daz85UK

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you put a for sale page or a small blog on a domain to help raise the page rank etc then I presume you cannot park it a place such as sedo? is that correct? If so how do you push a domain to a buyer if it is not parked with someone such as sedo? take it you take pay,ent through paypal but how do you actually transfer ownership of the domain to someone without using the likes of sedo?

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you put a for sale page or a small blog on a domain to help raise the page rank etc then I presume you cannot park it a place such as sedo? is that correct? If so how do you push a domain to a buyer if it is not parked with someone such as sedo? take it you take pay,ent through paypal but how do you actually transfer ownership of the domain to someone without using the likes of sedo?

To be secure, use service such as Escrow, EscrowDNS, etc..

Sedo also provide Escrow services.

If you trust the buyer (really trust him) then just push it to his account at the same registrar or ask him to request transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom