Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For the love of God!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Fix the login page, every night US time we can't get past the homepage and into the logs. Fire your system administrator. PHP3 extensions fail to be parsed and are instead downloaded.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
Fix the login page, every night US time we can't get past the homepage and into the logs. Fire your system administrator. PHP3 extensions fail to be parsed and are instead downloaded.

Just wondering, why do you keep using SEDO? I moved away from them long ago and hear you continuously complain about how much their service has gone down hill over the last few months...so why don't you stop threatening to leave and just do it already? Just wondering... :dizzy:

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:

That's normal... and discussed in this thread.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
GT Web said:
Just wondering, why do you keep using SEDO? I moved away from them long ago and hear you continuously complain about how much their service has gone down hill over the last few months...so why don't you stop threatening to leave and just do it already? Just wondering... :dizzy:

Hey, don't tell me the others are better than Sedo. All the PPC programs are crap. I won't be moving 700 domains around the block losing even more revenue, until I am confident the destination is stable.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
Hey, don't tell me the others are better than Sedo. All the PPC programs are crap. I won't be moving 700 domains around the block losing even more revenue, until I am confident the destination is stable.
who says you have to move them all at once? try a couple somewhere else and let us know what kind of domains work better somewhere else, that would help all of us...otherwise all your threats about leaving just come across as a bluff and your constant complaing just as a method of trying to extort sedo...

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried moving a handful over to NameDrive, and they appeared to perform better than Sedo, until the stats/revenue updated. I only had one perform better over there, so have moved the remaining ones back to Sedo...

BTW, the login issue appears to have been corrected.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
domainah said:
who says you have to move them all at once? try a couple somewhere else and let us know what kind of domains work better somewhere else, that would help all of us...otherwise all your threats about leaving just come across as a bluff and your constant complaing just as a method of trying to extort sedo...

Your trolling skills are astounding. If you can't stand reading my posts, put me on ignore. I would show you some piece of my mind, just don't meet me at a dark alley, little keyboard warrior.

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
from time to time I have to remind you that DNF is a forum for professionals.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but please STOP attacking other members instead of their ideas.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I have already reported this anonymous coward repeatedly for harrassment. I have notified Adam that any future attacks like the one above will result in legal action. I am a business entity and as such I have no time to waste with little idiots that feel that this forum is a way of presenting their little innuendos about allegedly "extorting Sedo". This is a forum about Sedo and I am entitled to complain - or praise, if I must - undeterred by individuals like the person above and their continuous focus on my persona.

This is the final warning on my part.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It takes weeks if not months to test a new parking program. I have been using all four of the main ones and splitting the traffic between the four of them using a random number generator.

To be honest across the top the difference is not all that much, however if you factor in the downtime and ISSUES, SEDO and DOMAINSPONSOR are way below the rest, not to mention the fact that they also appear not to record over 30% of the traffic that I am sending them and I am 100% confident that the traffic is clean. I even tried sending all US traffic with no Spiders, Image traffic or non browser traffic and the 30% missing remained consistant with SEDO.

I know I make more money in PPC and Sales by not using SEDO and I do save a lot of my hair not having to deal with the constant lame excuses and ignorance.

Maybe SEDO is using Acroplex as a Marketing Tool, you know that they say that their is no such thing as bad press.

No Disrespect Theo

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
I have already reported this anonymous coward repeatedly for harrassment. I have notified Adam that any future attacks like the one above will result in legal action. I am a business entity and as such I have no time to waste with little poofs that feel that this forum is a way of presenting their little innuendos about allegedly "extorting Sedo". This is a forum about Sedo and I am entitled to complain - or praise, if I must - undeterred by individuals like the person above and their continuous focus on my persona.

This is the final warning on my part.
Listen, you are the one that is accusing sedo of fraud, theft etc on all kinds of different posts..you keep insulting OUR businesspartner...and you said you do what you can in order to get what you need (not what you deserve)..my posts have nothing to do with harrassment, I am just defending my business partner..because your allegations are costing me, and all of us money, and since you don't seem to have a whole lot of business experience let me tell you why (and by the way, I am not a little poof like you put it, because I know I am at least one of sedo's BEST customers in terms of parking revenue.).. when you give a company like sedo bad PR and keep posting even on off-topic threads about how bad everything is it is costing every sedo customers money because the credibilty of Sedo is what represents our domains to non-domainers...it means selling a domain to an outside party becomes more difficult and it means their appraisals to outside parties become less credible...and that is why I speak up here..

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
domainah said:
...and since you don't seem to have a whole lot of business experience...

I would like to state that Theo has been a productive member of this forum for a long time. Please don't let the "join date" fool you. He is entitled to question/complain about the services of Sedo when problems arise.

The problems are frustrating for everyone, but by addressing known issues and flaws, it should benefit Sedo in the long run....

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I feel that our comments are becoming white noise to SEDO, they never step up to the plate like DonSimon from Parked or NameDriver from NameDrive.

Sedo's abuse is constant because they choose to ignore the issues, and offer no real information as to the problems. They firmly deny and then ask people to send screenshots at which time they do a 180.

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have thought the same thing for a long time, but never had the balls to step up and say it. Sedo has many problems, and ive never heard so many people complain about a single company. The fact that they cant step up, make changes, or SATISFY thier customers is outragious. Things dont just go away if they are left as is. This is not a game, nor is it a joke. Many people as well as I have thousands of dollars wrapped up in this BS web... its not as simple as pulling out and going somewhere else when you have months upon months of stats built into the company.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ashaw said:
I have thought the same thing for a long time, but never had the balls to step up and say it. Sedo has many problems, and ive never heard so many people complain about a single company. The fact that they cant step up, make changes, or SATISFY thier customers is outragious. Things dont just go away if they are left as is. This is not a game, nor is it a joke. Many people as well as I have thousands of dollars wrapped up in this BS web... its not as simple as pulling out and going somewhere else when you have months upon months of stats built into the company.

I agree, its a good thing that someone is pointing out issues, and I think that helps, I just think this has to be done in a professional manner without accusing people of fraud,

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the shoe fits.

Sedo have on occasion set up Shill Forum accounts and used them to promote SEDO Pro, if that is not fraudulent nature then what is.

Ok it might just be down to a rogue few employees but it does question the integrity of the company.

As for doing things in a professional manner.. its been tried and it gets ignored, sometimes harsh rhetoric is the only way to get answers. SEDO has an obligation to its clients and its a unfortunate that Theo has been driven to his angry comments, but I have to say they are justified.

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ashaw said:

It's obvious that many people here depend on the services that sedo is trying to provide as a part of their business everyday. When that mechanism breaks down part of our business goes down which equates to not getting paid. Hopefully they'll be able to resolve the issues soon, otherwise people will just continue bashing on sedo...

domainah said:
I agree, its a good thing that someone is pointing out issues, and I think that helps, I just think this has to be done in a professional manner without accusing people of fraud,

I agree with you about debating issues in a professional manner. Accusing people of fraud is a serious matter, and I would recommend to anyone making such statements that they better be ready to back it up. When someone defames someone in a manner which causes them loss in their trade or profession, or causes a reasonable person to think worse of them and the accusation is false the accuser is going to find themself in a courtroom for libel losing way more than parking revenue.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So there you have it. Domainah is only licking after the chops of the "big dog Sedo" because he's a Sedo "business partner".

Business partner? So am I, having had 700 domains parked with them for the past 24 months.

Well I rest my case.

I will continue to bring forward my complaints, regardless of whether domainah and every other "business partner" of Sedo wants to hear it or not.

Last time I checked, nazism ended in 1945.

Incidentally, in case you haven't checked - this thread is about Sedo's interface breaking up. But the self-proclaimed "business partner" felt threatened and jumped in with completely out of context allegations.

Again, where is Sedo's responses right now?

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you don't get it do you? I appreaciate valuable comments, but they should be brought forward in a professional manner thats all, you turned this thread about a technical issue into firing someone, then saying you will stop parking, its not about what you can say or not, after all you are the one making threats after someone has a different opinion...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Questioning my professionalism again because you are reserved and prefer to pat Sedo on the back regardless of how they perform? Since when do I have - with my proven record of experience - to measure my words so that you "approve" of my statements? Do you work for Sedo? If not, why are you so protective of their lack of response, failure to explain loss of revenue and failing performance?

This thread is for Sedo to respond - if they ever will. You may control your own people and family but you definitely have NO CONTROL over how I will present my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom