Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Forbes: You're All Cybersquatters

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Trying to find an updated list of gTLD's by the registration numbers, without getting zone files and counting myself, I found this article about how Forbes claims we're cybersquatting on the new gTLD's.

In other news, does anyone have a website that updates this often with either raw numbers or a graphical representation?

Thanks! :cool:

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I hate Forbes, every single article about domain names refers to domainers as Cybersquatters. You should have seen the one with Rick Schwartz going back and forth with the writer after she called him a Cybersquatter lol

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I hate Forbes, every single article about domain names refers to domainers as Cybersquatters. You should have seen the one with Rick Schwartz going back and forth with the writer after she called him a Cybersquatter lol

Ya, I didn't waste my time and read the entire article (like the rest of mainstream news when it comes to domains-hey you own that chunk of land over there and not using it for anything, I want to build my house on it, you're just squatting on unused land)... as I'm on a mission. Just thought it should be inserted into humor, but would like a resource of all the gTLD's released and registration numbers. :)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The point of the article should not be taken too litely...they are referring to people registering brands which puts them in the new category of brandsquatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom