Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Forex Clickbank Affiliate Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have decided to sell off my forex clickbank affiliate site. I can handle replacing all of my clickbank codes with yours if you need.

EasyForexRobot.net

The site promotes FAP Turbo forex software which pays about $75/sale. Chaning the links to your clickbank links is very simple and takes only a matter of minutes.

The site was just submitted to about 33 do-follow social bookmarks which will increase traffic and backlinks. I can provide a report to the new owner of all social bookmarks it was pointed to.

Traffic - Traffic is minimal at this point. It has about 20 visits so far this month. Social bookmarking was done last night so this should pick up now.

Revenue - The site has not made any revenue yet but this should also pick up with the traffic. As I said FAP Turbo pays $75/sale.

BIN: $40

Domain summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sold assuming you can replace with my clickbank name and all the code and site content, etc is included.

Hey everyone. I have decided to sell off my forex clickbank affiliate site. I can handle replacing all of my clickbank codes with yours if you need.

EasyForexRobot.net

The site promotes FAP Turbo forex software which pays about $75/sale. Chaning the links to your clickbank links is very simple and takes only a matter of minutes.

The site was just submitted to about 33 do-follow social bookmarks which will increase traffic and backlinks. I can provide a report to the new owner of all social bookmarks it was pointed to.

Traffic - Traffic is minimal at this point. It has about 20 visits so far this month. Social bookmarking was done last night so this should pick up now.

Revenue - The site has not made any revenue yet but this should also pick up with the traffic. As I said FAP Turbo pays $75/sale.

BIN: $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom