Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Forget Domains, I'm Going into The Sneaker Business..LOL Check This Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

im not sure why i can't find the shoe (unless i click on you link) you are talking about when i visit the ebay directly and copy the exact description (or even part description)

also - there are 100's of the same shoe selling for a lot less on ebay????

fake bidders pumping the price up

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Search "Nike Galaxy" choose shipping and highest first"...its there. Yeah may be shill bidding going on...

Another is at 15K with 2 hours left.

But here is a link to a guy that sold 5 at $1,700.00 each BIN, he should have auctioned them. He is defiantly legit. These shoes are getting tons of press. He could have made a fortune.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/17078737046...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

Last edited:

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ive heard people are actually paying 2k for a pair of these. They look like clown shoes. They really do suit the people paying that much for them.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i did the highest i see is 4,900 ????

im sure major shill bidding

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i did the highest i see is 4,900 ????

im sure major shill bidding
Well actually the reason people were mobbing the stores that were selling them were mobbing because they paid $259.00 for them and then went out and sold them for $4,500.00 and up. But you can search completed listings and see some insian prices that have been paid for sneakers. But these take the cake. I read somewhere that a new in the box size 10 pair of these will be worth 100+K in a few years.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they are rare and people are collecting them (at least for now) so the prices are set based on supply and demand. its a fad collectable business right now - just like and comic books, cards and beeni babies (remember those - people were paying big bucks for them and then over night...nothing) i dought they will be 100K in a few years. the thing with shoes is they keep making more and more. and when these kids grow up and realize they have a 100 pairs of shoes no one wants they will all end up in garage sales.

bad investment - the only ones who will make money are the first in and the first OUT!

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domains are rare as well. Each domain is unique. Would I be spending close to $90K on a shoe? No way.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they are rare and people are collecting them (at least for now) so the prices are set based on supply and demand. its a fad collectable business right now - just like and comic books, cards and beeni babies (remember those - people were paying big bucks for them and then over night...nothing) i dought they will be 100K in a few years. the thing with shoes is they keep making more and more. and when these kids grow up and realize they have a 100 pairs of shoes no one wants they will all end up in garage sales.

bad investment - the only ones who will make money are the first in and the first OUT!
Well these particular shoes are limited editions. No more will be made by Nike. Strange thing is that Nike hasn't said how many they made, or at least thats what I saw on Fox News. That's strange.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nike always makes limited edition shoes - they do this to hype up the brand.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I'm buying 2 pairs. By tomorrow these things will be selling for even more once this hits the news. You wont be able to even get on eBay because the servers will be jammed.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From the sneaky biz to the sneaker biz.

:drum:

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well I'm buying 2 pairs. By tomorrow these things will be selling for even more once this hits the news. You wont be able to even get on eBay because the servers will be jammed.

i doubt it - there are dozens online with no bids

Jeroen

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll have to ask someone to appraise my 20 year old military boots. Barely used, so lots of enduser potential :D

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i doubt it - there are dozens online with no bids

Yeah dozens with BIN with no bids. The only way to sell these is auction style. Lots of virgin newbies on eBay looking to buy them. Thats why they are selling for so much. They are getting in bidding wars. Sat will be nutts IMHO. Most of these newbies have never even heard of sniping. For example Gixen.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom