Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Forum page load keeps getting slower and slower...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chuck

I have noticed this as well over the past few days and have sent a message to our host.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Chuck, the database might need to be re-indexed. After a lot of posting data gets scattered, the way a disk becomes fragmented.

bustermattie

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I keep getting 403 page forbidden errors and almost always have to reload the page.

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This forum is working much better for me comparing to DP and NP
DP is worse than ever.

I find NP at least 50% faster than DNForum. It takes so long to open a thread now I just skim over them. It has been a while now, not good for business

ftaylor

.scot
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it took me 8 minutes to be able to get back on dnforum - the page would not load!

I decided to swithc back to internet explorer to browse dnforum and guess what!!!! its much faster! i tried firefox several times since my last issue and noticed the same problem! Explorer is faster and better for dnforum

Coincidence.

C

Chuck

I agree it is very bad at times lately. I have sent a second request on this to have it checked out.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a high speed cable connection and it took 45 seconds to load this page from the time I clicked on it. I have also noticed a real slowdown in the last 60 days. I can only imagine what someone with a dialup connection has to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom