Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Forwarding is NOT working

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just did some checks and it seems that NONE of my domains that are forwarding to a site are all going to GoDaddy parked pages.

What's going on?

Edit: Just called them.

Apparently, the A (host) IP address is wrong in all of my forwarded domains (odd how they all worked a few months ago) and I have to go though ONE BY ONE and change the A host on all of them.

Of course, they deny they made any changes - if they didn't then why did they ALL stop working over the past few months even when i didn't change anything?

I guess this is just another reason to not stay with GD. I'll also expect my computer to crash since EVERY TIME I GO TO MY DOMAINS IT HAS TO OPEN ANOTHER F-ING WINDOW.

Edit 2: Funny, a few others I just checked have the correct IP address but do not resolve.

Edit3:
Matt was extremely helpful. Unlike the previous person he was willing to go though my portfolio one by one and make sure al domains that forwarded were correctly doing so. Adam - make sure Matt gets a nice bonus! It looks like some things were changed in a lot of the domains - Matt went though and took care of the IP address issues while I took care of the DNS issues and got it all squared away within 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom