Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Found a good adsense alternative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dnforum.com switched off adsense for a more lucrative program. If you have a targeted site that is not producing enough off adsense use this below.

details below:

Dnforum never did that well with adsense but I have found another company that makes quite a bit from affiliate sales using clickbank products. I still use my adsense account for other sites but this is a great alternative.

I though I would post it here since so many are always looking for an great adsense affiliate. Your ads can look exactly like adsense if you wish.

An yes it is a free service, has some benefits too, if you change your ads target in the backend, it changes it live on the site automatically. You can also target your ads by a keyword or subject you put in manually.

The signup link is below, enjoy!

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
You can also target your ads by a keyword or subject you put in manually.

hmmm...sounds interesting

thanks

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any problem with using both? Looks like they focus more on explaining the pyramid process (like mlm) than they do the keyword ads and payment rates.

Is there some sample pages that show what would be dsiplayed with any particular keyword, and what is earned per click, or is this pay per sale only?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stocdoctor said:
Any problem with using both? Looks like they focus more on explaining the pyramid process (like mlm) than they do the keyword ads and payment rates.

Is there some sample pages that show what would be dsiplayed with any particular keyword, and what is earned per click, or is this pay per sale only?

It is per sale, I have used it on other sites and it does make more money than adsense as one sale can earn between $20 and $70.

The ads are displyed at the end of this thread in the yellow box.

Sign up, with this link and then login and go to script builder in the top menu, you will then see all the ad styles and how it is configured.

Very easy takes 2 minutes to learn and certainly worth a try.

-=DCG=-

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you have sufficient traffic, it might be worth experimenting with www.quigo.com ("AdSonar"). I found the results mixed -- higher per-click values, but lower clickthrough rates (as have others, on other forums). Depending on how those 2 change relatively, you can be better or worse off.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
It is per sale, I have used it on other sites and it does make more money than adsense as one sale can earn between $20 and $70.

The ads are displyed at the end of this thread in the yellow box.

Sign up, with this link and then login and go to script builder in the top menu, you will then see all the ad styles and how it is configured.

Very easy takes 2 minutes to learn and certainly worth a try.

-=DCG=-

DCG, I was told in the rules that we cannot share affiliate/referral links! =p I guess you are the exception though =p d:)

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks.... I'll check it out! :)

Hmm..... I tried out their "auto-sensing" thingy & I can say I don't like it very much..... not recommened for use with forums where the start of the title is usually the same... I end up getting pretty much the same ads on every page no matter the title, as it seems it doesn't pay much attention to anything in the title past the first few words.

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/adsense/policies

Competitive Ads and Services

We do not permit Google ads or search boxes accessing Google search services to be published on web pages that also contain what could be considered competing ads or services. This would include ads that mimic Google ads or otherwise appear to be associated with Google on your site. If you have elected to receive content-based Google ads, this would also include all other content-targeted ads. If you have elected to receive Google search services, this would include other search services on the same site and non-Google query-targeted ads. We do allow affiliate or limited-text links.

Looks quite cut and dry to me.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IMO they are referring to ads which compete directly against adsense, i.e. ads saying use Overture rather than Adsense, or use Yahoo instead of G., or making ads for a different service which mimmicks adsense, or perhaps confuse the user into thinking it is adsense.

The above is also the opinion of many others. The G TOS is commonly misunderstood on several issues.

P.S. A key term is their wording re search services. An ad from someone else does NOT use their search service.

OgieOgalthorpe

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The safest thing would be do send them an email and ask the question.

But their FAQs also tackle this subject:
https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=9728&topic=140

Can I sign up if I am already a part of an ad network?

Yes. However, we do not permit Google ads to be published on web pages that also contain what could be considered competing ads. This would include all content-targeted ads as well as text-based ads. Text-based ads, for this situation, can be loosely defined as ads that mimic Google texts ads or appear to be associated with Google text ads on your site. We do allow affiliate or limited-text links.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OgieOgalthorpe said:
......loosely defined as ads that mimic Google texts ads or appear to be associated with Google text ads on your site. We do allow affiliate or limited-text links.

I feel the above fully confirms what I earlier said, that you are in fact allowed to have most other PPC or PFP programs running on the same web-pages. Also know from first-hand experience it is OK without going into detail on how I know that. The problem is their TOS language is not easy to understand.

Anyone else have opinions on it, or is it only Ogie and myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom