• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Four Letter Word (Auction!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I'm not gonna bid on f***.com.cn! You have to find some way to tell us what that word is, right? LOL! :D
 
Originally posted by nameslave
Hey! I'm not gonna bid on f***.com.cn! You have to find some way to tell us what that word is, right? LOL! :D

Think of a four letter synonym for coitus, intercourse, and what you are attempting to do with my head via your post ;)
 
Originally posted by Name-Maker


and what you are attempting to do with my head via your post ;)
best post ever

$1
 
Originally posted by Name-Maker


Think of a four letter synonym for coitus, intercourse, and what you are attempting to do with my head via your post ;)

bwahahah!! PURE comedy
 
Originally posted by Name-Maker
Think of a four letter synonym for coitus, intercourse, and what you are attempting to do with my head via your post ;)
No, I'm serious. How will I know I'm not bidding for foul.com.cn?? Since this is a sales thread, you must provide the full domain name WITHOUT the slightest confusion in order to avoid any dispute thereafter. Okay, here's one of the ways:

f***.com.cn in which the asterisked letters are "o", "u" and "l" in respective order.
 
Originally posted by nameslave

No, I'm serious. How will I know I'm not bidding for foul.com.cn?? Since this is a sales thread, you must provide the full domain name WITHOUT the slightest confusion in order to avoid any dispute thereafter. Okay, here's one of the ways:

f***.com.cn in which the asterisked letters are "o", "u" and "l" in respective order.

Foul is not a synonym for the words listed.

However, since you feel so strongly about this point, the letters "u", "c", & "k" complete the word.

BTW, the add a domain script for the DNF Auction automatically censors this word as F***. Don't believe me, try it for yourself and let me know.

I'm just being sensitive to membership's sensibilities, while applying appropriate decorum to an auction of this nature.

Please, if anyone wants to verify the word before bidding, please PM me prior to placing your bid.
 
Originally posted by Name-Maker
BTW, the add a domain script for the DNF Auction automatically censors this word as F***. Don't believe me, try it for yourself and let me know.

I'm just being sensitive to membership's sensibilities, while applying appropriate decorum to an auction of this nature.
Yes, actually that 4-letter word is automatically censored here on the main forum as well. You are doing the right thing in asterisking it; it's just that you may want to further elaborate a bit so potential bidders may know EXACTLY what the name is. Thanks for clairfying that.
 
$10 if your Steve
 
I'll buy it now for $100. SOLD
 
Crap, I wanted it!
Congrats, -RJ- ! :)
 
Congrats -RJ-... taking care of business now.

Thanks!
 
All -

Thanks for bidding, but the very modest Buy-It-Now price has been exercised by -RJ-. (Nice grab!)

This auction is now completed.

-RJ- - PM sent. Thanks for the VERY prompt payment. :)
 
I would have got it too but these crazy storms here in Missouri kicked me off line and I didn't get a chance to get back online. Darn lightning. That's the way the Cookie Crumbles. :eek: [ Nice Grab ] -RJ- ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom