Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Frank Schillings direct ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been mentioned on here - you can now place ads directly on their sites, cutting out a third party.

The best ideas are the simplest and this is so simple, why has it taken so long for anyone to do it?

https://linkbox.com/

I came across it when I went to http://nunchuks.com/

T

tekz999

Place ads? Then why redirect the domain traffic to the place of my ad? Isn't that more simple?

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
when you have hundreds of thousands of parked names with ppc falling through floor you have to do something

far better if you develop and do a similar thing with proper developed sites as i and many others do.
i am guessing 99.9% of schillings sites will sit with noone taking up his offer as just parked pages imho

but yes, parked, sedo all of them are taking the piss big time in what theyre paying out and hopefully a system will come along where we can kick them into touch completely
of course schilling is on a higher rate as has direct yahoo feeds i think

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Place ads? Then why redirect the domain traffic to the place of my ad? Isn't that more simple?

Sorry, should've been clearer - as an alternative to using google adwords etc. Should be cheaper than adwords for the advertiser, and make more money for the domain owner.

I'll consider using it as an advertiser if they have some relevant traffic names for a niche I'm into (if they don't, no-one will...).

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sure it is a good move for Frank S. And if the price is right you ad might convert better than on adwords...

I think lots of people are now looking at facebook to place their ads. Can be targeted very wel and the cost are lower from what I see than google adwords

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom