Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Frank's own script used in video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Theo, once again I thank you for bringing these stories to the forefront.

I can not agree more with the concept Name Yourself. For the past 3-5 years, I have been using my first name @ last name dot me as an email address. I named myself in my emails and correspondence. It gets noticed and easy to remember if someone needs to contact me. I have very frequently been asked about the email address and the person asking wants to get their name like that. I oblige them by showing how to get the name, set up an email account, and start to send and receive mail which is essentially branding themselves in all correspondence.

I named myself and I gave myself an email address that is all about me. And it has been successful.

Frank is taking this to a whole new level of branding and I like it. Most of all, I like how someone gets it.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Frank's light years ahead. And he's also very down to earth at the same time.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am very much realistic that frank has the motive of promoting and selling a product at the same time...his registry chock full of new extensions.

However, I do believe Frank is a realist in recognizing this wave of a new branding tool for the individual, the enterprises, and the causes.

If Frank jumped off a bridge, would I follow him? No. I would, however, bid on his portfolio he leaves behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom