Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Fraudulent revenue share by Donny

Status
Not open for further replies.

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Deceitful Donny is well known for not paying small amounts of money at parked.com. There a lot of bots,robots generating revenues and donny allows them by the help of parked's old system.Donny is not making its system new because he takes commissions on revenues.In the near past time ,always Parked did not pay small revenues e.g.20-30 dollars altough there were no click fraud.But Nowadays they pay to scammers +$2000 every two weeks.Scammers use technology for generating clicks ofcourse Donny understands this fraud but he likes money and as everybody knows that Donny is an unethical ,a deceitful person.Nowadays Parked.com accounts are top dollar.In The old times worst account parked is very expensive today.And parked rejects every applier nowadays. Everybody searchs for it.Scammers willing to buy parked.com accounts in different forums.

There a lot of scammers run parked.com accounts.They offer revenue share ,They share the fraudelent revenue.Ofcourse Donny takes highest revenue piece.

Donny allows these scammers :

I dont deal with both sides.As Everybody knows I dont deal with scammers.

Last edited by a moderator:

INVIGOR

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, that's a totally unsupported crock of shit claim you're making. U got beef cos he wont give your sorry ass a ****ing account.

Get a life man.

world

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
wmloz- bastard man I **** your sisters ass

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
threadlock.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom