Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Freaky story to share

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloThere

Videographer/Video Editor
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not earth-shattering, just so strange I had to share it with others who might appreciate it....

I finally decided last night to register a domain name to showcase all my domain names, and after a brief brainstoming session and a few tries, I settled on "namestate.com (it's an okay name, I thought). I registered it, and didn't think too much about it.

This morning, I found the name listed in the domain drops on DeletedDomains.com. Imagine my surprise. It must have JUST dropped. What are the chances of that happening.

:laugh:

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is freaky! I was considering the same name for the same purpose about 8 hours ago. :)

HelloThere

Videographer/Video Editor
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Perhaps there's a greater domain-name FORCE at work here that we weren't aware of. Some kind of higher group-consiousness that domain name speculators tap into after a while.

This to just too overwhelming. I must go meditate on it a while... Be one with the domain-force....

Aummmmm....

No, no, no! The correct chant must be.... Doooooommmmmaaaaaaiiiinnnnnnn!

wwww

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by HelloThere
Perhaps there's a greater domain-name FORCE at work here that we weren't aware of. Some kind of higher group-consiousness that domain name speculators tap into after a while.

This to just too overwhelming. I must go meditate on it a while... Be one with the domain-force....

Aummmmm....

No, no, no! The correct chant must be.... Doooooommmmmaaaaaaiiiinnnnnnn!

Something very similar happened to me with flowerpower.org. That name must have dropped just a few mins ago (the name was on that days deleted domains list plus it was about drop time...) and I kind of accidentally checked it (I was bored) and I got it :razz:

Now THAT is a name to meditate about...it looks like the domain force is with the dnforum members...peace! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom