Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Free Christmas Cards (combine religious message and humor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll admit. These cards are a bit... well.. different. There are lots of religious cards out there and a lot of humorous cards -- but not a whole lot that try to combine these elements. One of them is even a "dot com" Christmas card that I made in 2000 (before the bubble burst) with a pun on "net-based" businesses (Peter had one) and unmet "prophet expectations"... well... you get the idea. :laugh:

Most of the cards are for Christmas, but a couple are interfaith Christmas-Hanukkah cards. I also make Hanukkah only cards, but they tend to be in lower quantity so I do not have extras to give away on the site.

This website may eventually have a broader purpose in terms of spiritual content/discussion, but for now the main thing is the free cards offered. For a couple different reasons, I would like to have some orders come in from the site so that the site is officially "in use" (even though I am giving away cards for free)... so if any of you might possibly like some of the cards, please visit, browse, and send me an order which I will fill for free. Thanks.

Here's the site: http://www.J-e-s-u-s.info

Thanks.

M

mole

hey, for a moment there, I thought you had jesus.info :eek:

Nice site, Bob. I see you really love the internet.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wot a name !

No devil icon here ..

:D

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dome:

Absolutely wild. Amazing what you can find on the Net.....

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom