Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

FREE COPY of PPC Domain Manager to first 2 people..

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SPECIAL OFFER: I will give a free copy of PPC Domain Manger 1.22 to the first two people who would like a copy... the only condition is you MUST post a review of what you thought of the script within 7 DAYS as a reply to this thread after receiving the script.

Now for the details on the script..

Still relying on unreliable registrar redirections, the slow process of changing the DNS on all your domains through various registrars? Then do yourself a favor & try this script out..... it could save you a LOT of time & revenue.

What is PPC Domain Manager?

PPC Domain Manager is a script you run off your own server where you input all your domains you direct to PPC Sponsors & then you can use the simple interface to redirect your domains to each PPC Sponsor rather than manually doing it.

Just picked up a few new traffic names? Instead of manually having to create a blank index file & a redirection file for each new domain.. simply just add them to PPC Domain Manager, go to the manage page, select the domains you want to redirect & what sponsors you want to redirect them to & you're all done.

Several domains peforming bad @ one PPC Sponsor? No problem.... just go to the multiple manage page & select the domains you want to change & to what sponsor & then with the push of a button all domains will be changed.

It's even simpler if you want to change several domains all to the one sponsor; all you need to do is select the domains from the multiple selection list & select the sponsor (only once for all domains) & click the modify button & then you're done!

Great for users with large domain portfolios...

How does PPC Domain Manager work?

PPC Domain Manager works with PPC Sponsors who offer a "manual redirection" linking syntax.

You will need to have all your domains setup on your server as you need the ability to be able to redirect the domain. If your host doesn't allow "unlimited domains"; PM me for a host that does!

PPC Domain Manager will then create a blank index file & a .htaccess file OR change the exisiting ones on the appropriate domain.. the .htaccess file will control the redirection process.

PPC Domain Manager is smart; it will handle all 404 errors of people going to pages that don't exist & redirect them to the PPC Sponsor also!

There are two different versions of PPC Domain Manager:

The normal version.. which works when your domain name appears in the server paths.. with this version, when you add names all you need to do is add each domain line by line.

Username version.. which works when you use a username in the server paths instead of the domain name; with this version, when you add names you need to add the domain name followed by the username (seperated by a space) for that domain... example:

domain1.com username
domain2.com username
domain3.com username

The username version takes a little longer to add names to the system, but once added you will enjoy the same speed as the "normal version".

How secure is PPC Domain Manager?

We have made all efforts to make PPC Domain Manager as secure as possible. To login you will need a username, a 4-digit security number & also a password. Additionally, if you have a static IP, you can make some extra security settings in the script where you input your IP & your email & if someone attempts to login to your script & their IP doesn't match your IP then you will be emailed @ the email address you supplied with the appropriate information.

What sponsors does PPC Domain Manager support?

PPC Domain Manager currently supports Domain Hop, Domain Sponsor, Sedo Parking, Parking Site, Gold Key, Traffic Valet, Name Drive, TrafficZ, SiteParker, Parked.com & soon Klickerz.com.

Some sponsors such as Fabulous don't offer manual redirection options; if they add the option in the future, we will add them to PPC Domain Manager.

What are the requirements?

Operating system: Unix or WinNT System running PHP4.3+, MySQL & a host that will support all your domains.

Is there a demo?

Yes, go to: www.ppcdm.com/demo/ to see the demo.

User: demo
Security Code: 1234
Password: demo

How much is PPC Domain Manager?

PPC Domain Manager is currently priced @ $39.00 which includes FREE updates for life.

How easy is PPC Domain Manager to setup?

Pretty easy! All you need to do is input your database information into a file
& then run the setup file & input some settings & you're done!

Can you set this up for me on my server?

Yes! I offer totally free setup.. all you will have to do is let me know what settings to put in when I run the setup file.

Is there any other information you can give me?

Well I could say that PPC Domain Manager also has a feature where it will remember your default settings for Domain Sponsors "extra settings" such as if you want optimization on, popunder on etc .. rather than having to set this for each domain, you can set your default settings & they will be set by default each time you redirect a domain to Domain Sponsor; of course you still have the option to modify each of these settings for each domain if you so wish.

Easily change your domains redirection much faster & make sure you're earning as much as you could be from each & every one of your domains with PPC Domain Manager!!

madpoet

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd like a copy. Happy to provide feedback.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would love to try it out.

Oops should add - only available server I got to fool around with in regards to new software is sporting only php 5 - is that doable?

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anything from PHP4.3 upwards should be fine. :)

I'll send you a PM...

Greg-J

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still available? If so I'll take one.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greg-J said:
Still available? If so I'll take one.

Hi Greg.... both free copies are now gone unfortunately. However, the script is still available to purchase @ $39. :)

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Some early impressions - very light php package. Installed on my *nix server with no hesitation other than my own mistake. I should have read the instructions. And speaking of the instructions - very clear and precise. Always a welcome addition as compared to so many scripts that lack in that department.

Total setup time - about 4 minutes from decompressing the zip to plugging in my first domain to be managed.

Other impressions early on - security end of things has been taken care of. It checked to see if install files were removed before allowing the user to advance. Good to see, as some scripts for what ever reason neglect that simple, but essential step. The extra security step of a 4-digit security number along with a required password is reassuring.

Nice and easy menu to use - nothing confusing or misleading. Well labeled and laid out. It runs on PHP 5 so far without a hitch.

Criticism - and this again may be my own fault, but the nav menu did not work without editing the nav.php to correct the server paths. No big deal, only took 15 seconds to fix.

Going to run it through its paces tomorrow in regards to managing some domains/accounts. So far a definite thumbs up.

-------------------------
Update

Ok we had some time to add and manage some domains, and the script does exactly as advertised. We wanted to move a small but still substantial amount of domain names from one sponsor to another, and it took us all of a few seconds to do so - what a time saver! It also makes organizing your domains just that much easier.

Still haven't seen any errors once we got the script up and running on our server. I am glad we were given the opportunity to try this out. If you think you need something like this, try this script out.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey whitebark.... thx a lot for your thoughts so far on the script.

As for the broken nav links... I just checked out the whole script & you shouldn't be having any problems with it..... the only thing that would break it would be if you set the "Main URL" incorrectly. So if you installed the script to "http://www.mydomain.com/ppcdm/"; then you would set this field as such... installing the script to this location would give you the structure of..

../ppcdm/pages/
../ppcdm/files/

..etc etc

Let me know if you have any questions! :)

madpoet

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Working on installing it this morning, I'll get you some feedback later today cyphix!

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Update

Ok we had some time to add and manage some domains, and the script does exactly as advertised. We wanted to move a small but still substantial amount of domain names from one sponsor to another, and it took us all of a few seconds to do so - what a time saver! It also makes organizing your domains just that much easier.

Still haven't seen any errors once we got the script up and running on our server. I am glad we were given the opportunity to try this out. If you think you need something like this, try this script out.

madpoet

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I apologize for the delay in my review... been in and out of the hospital for the last few days :(. Anyway, the script has worked like a champ every time I've had to use it. No errors whatsoever. I appreciate the opportunity to test, and wish I could have been more timely with my feedback.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your reviews guys.... and glad you are enjoying using the script! :)

Now.. as you can see from the two above reviews, the script peforms as promised..... I am lowering the price of the script for a limited time to $29!!!

elimam

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi I am interested in a copy.
please check your PM
thanks.

cyphix said:
Thanks for your reviews guys.... and glad you are enjoying using the script! :)

Now.. as you can see from the two above reviews, the script peforms as promised..... I am lowering the price of the script for a limited time to $29!!!

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Still available @ $29.. :)

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Interesting stuff.. Do you offer affiliate reseller opportunity?

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not at this time, no. But thanks for asking. :)

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes.. it is still available. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom