Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

'Free Dhzokhar' web sites got registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
was set up by the government to fish for more people to be put on the watch list...lol

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dysfunctional and f'ed up... as much as I want him taken out back and severely beaten to death with thin bamboo sticks... I do believe in the constitution.

I believe he should have a fair, QUICK trial, with his admission of guilt the first blow.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree, if he's guilty let him suffer, but make sure its a fair trial. its a slippery slope if the government changes the rules as the feel fit.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's going to be interesting how this one plays out though. A death penalty served by the federal government in a non death penalty state...?

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they just need to put him on trial in death penalty state

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm no lawyer or anything, but I've never heard of a state convicting someone of crimes that occurred in another state.

If they're caught fleeing the law, the state in which the crimes occurred usually takes the alleged criminal back.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i'm sure your right, but maybe they find a loop hole they could use. Maybe one of the victims was from another state or since it was a national attended event they may argue its federal jurisdiction. or they pass a new law - all terrorist attacks are a federal crime.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i'm sure your right, but maybe they find a loop hole they could use. Maybe one of the victims was from another state or since it was a national attended event they may argue its federal jurisdiction. or they pass a new law - all terrorist attacks are a federal crime.

Finding loopholes in the law is like people analyzing the constitution to its very punctuation to ensure its true meaning.

I think even if you kill a citizen of a state in another state, you're still tried where the crime occurred (this is on personal experience of my friend from WA being murdered in CA).

Even if they passed a new law, wouldn't he be grandfathered?

The whole situation is tricky at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom