Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

enom Free Enom Please

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brp

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where i can setup a free enom reseller account?

brp

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was interested in a $6.95 reseller but have been advised i need to make a $6.5k deposit. I get cheaper domains than $8.95 privately. Not sure if i should bother with enom.

NameRegistration i have tried to sign up but site keeps giving errors

http://www.nameregistration.com/newaccount.asp?reftrc=

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
brp said:
I was interested in a $6.95 reseller but have been advised i need to make a $6.5k deposit. I get cheaper domains than $8.95 privately. Not sure if i should bother with enom.

$6.95k deposit to be exact. The domain game isn't a charity, you either pay for volume or show you have volume otherwise you don't get treated as a volume customer, seems pretty fair to me. You can buy a 6.95 subreseller reseller reseller account from $75 upwards these days.

You can put 1000 names under your account and they will put you on 6.95 without you having to prepay anything.
Or you can put 500 domains under your account and they will give you $7.95 pricing.

If you are after cheap registrations without requiring $4K+ prepays I would say the DNForum registrar, cnobin or moniker might be the way to go. The DNForum one will probably end up being the cheapest without too much prepay from what I remember, cnobin.com will end up being the cheapest all up with $500 prepay ($6.59 per name) and moniker will be the most securely guarded one with features close to enom at no extra charge. I believe DNF charges you for using email and URL forwarding which increases their price.

But you really haven't given me much to work with, you want cheap prices but aren't saying what volume or pricing you are looking at stepping into the registrar with.

brp

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
All i need is DNS managment and Trasnfers for sales. Will DNF do both in the price?

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
brp said:
All i need is DNS managment and Trasnfers for sales. Will DNF do both in the price?

You can find the DNF one here http://pwinc.myorderbox.com

What do you mean by DNS management? Using your own nameservers or changing them? yes. Using their nameservers to URL and email forward? not without paying (officially).

Transfers happen at every registrar, people just need an account there to have names pushed to or click on an email link to allow an external transfer to occur, this isn't something special to one or two registrars they all do it.

You still haven't mentioned how many names or what pricing you are looking for or commit amount.

NameRegistration

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
brp said:

NameRegistration i have tried to sign up but site keeps giving errors

http://www.nameregistration.com/newaccount.asp?reftrc=

It's workinf for me... :huh:

Can anyone else please try that this link is working. Thanks.

LeftRightOut

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameRegistration said:
It's workinf for me... :huh:

Can anyone else please try that this link is working. Thanks.

It took a while to resolve but in the end hit the PDQ URL with your reseller details just fine :-D
I have had a few enom email forwards bounce on me today so they might be experiencing issues.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LeftRightOut said:
It took a while to resolve but in the end hit the PDQ URL with your reseller details just fine :-D
I have had a few enom email forwards bounce on me today so they might be experiencing issues.

If you still looking for subreseller account. Please don't hesitate to let me know. We have networks of resellers from enom and of course we are Enom partner.

Yes indeed Enom is slow as of this time.

Regards,
Em

Operations Manager, NeedName.com
www.needname.com

theparrot

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LeftRightOut said:

enom's dns seems a mess tonight, many of my domains using it as not resolving at the moment.

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
theparrot said:
enom's dns seems a mess tonight, many of my domains using it as not resolving at the moment.

Confirmed to some domain names I had.

Em

YoYo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey~Sir

i need ,how to get?

Pm me

thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom