Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Free flat screen monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Saw an article in Wired aboutwww.freeflatscreens.com >>AFFILIATE CODE REMOVED. PLEASE READ THE RULES and I suppose their legit. Haven't tried it yet though.

Sorry if this is already "well known".

Steen.

Keith

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's legit.
I know people who have received theirs.

jsonline

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks as if your trying it now ... correct me if I am wrong but that is an affiliate link to give you credit once people sign up. ;)

At any rate ... I have heard they are legit as well. I know a few people who did get free ipods, I was there when 1 arrived and the free ipod site is the same site running the free flat screens.

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
their main requirement seems to be that you give them the names of 8 friends and their email addresses and complete some product interest survey questions and you will get your flat screen....that's what they say...

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyone care to pm me the info (where to get this ) ?

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i would recommend reading the terms, just looking at the first few terms means that im out (UK resident)... does anybody know a similar site that is for residents of the UK?

HellFear

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's legit, and yes it works. They earn the money for the free flat screen monitors through the refferal links for the offer you sign-up and have 8 other people register and complete 1 offer. FreeFlatscreens.com earns enough money to buy the flat screen monitors, and it earns profit while doing it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom