Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

FREE GMAIL INVITES - DNForum Members Only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocajohnh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, guess I'll never be allowed to run a store with perishable goods. I've miscalculated and have a BUNCH of gmail invites that must be used within the next 4 to 5 hours. (its 5:30 PM East coast USA)

I've given them to both of my friends, sold them, given them away, traded for DNF$, signed up dozens of military personnel at one of the gmail 4troops sites and traded for some cool stuff at gmailswap.com.

but, now, I just don't have the time to get rid of this batch.

So, to further prove the value of a platinum membership at DNF, I'm giving them away, but you MUST use them in the next couple of hours or they will expire and be gone...

Also, two small conditions:
1) they're free. So if I send you one that's been used, or a duplicate, or an expired one, BE NICE. Pm me back and I'll deal with it.
2) I might be on and off the forum, so be patient if you haven't heard back from me. Don't rip me, please...

PM me for yours. I'll post DONE in this thread when I'm done.

If you want to throw DNF$ or Paypal pennies, or your most horrendous domain names that you're embarrassed to own, then feel free. Pm me for paypal or DN account info. But you don't have to!!!

Cheers,
John

bocajohnh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Still got a bunch, giving them away two at a time. No obligation, no tricks, no commitment.

bocajohnh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All PMs answered, some invites resent, sorry. Last few minutes, some are starting to expire...

bocajohnh

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DONE - All given away or expired.

For the record - Gmail invites expire EXACTLY 21 days TO THE MINUTE from when they are sent from a Gmail account. Saw it with my own eyes, unfortunately.

Okay, now back to regging bad domain names...

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bleh, I was out. I wanted in on it! Boo... :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom