Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Free Hosting Credit ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's the "Free Hosting Credit" on the manage hosting page?

I clicked on it an nothing happened except for a drop in credits from 25 - 21 ?

- Thanks

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

ForumDomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As far as I understood, these option would never be available for WWD resellers? The pay-per-click parked pages are useless for most resellers because of $50 monthly threshold and 25% share in! Is GoDaddy killing their own reseller business?

Maestro

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The free hosting credit allows you to 2.5gb 250gb transfer disk space for free when you buy your domain name.

Basically its tha same hosting they offer less a few minor features but it works alrite.

However the catch here is it is ad supported.

Imagine on every page...right at the top, Godaddy has its ad there and they actually take a HUGE chunk of space too.

If you wanna how the ad spacing is done go to my side here:

Dark Secretz

Personally...to me it's not worth it....that's why i didnt even bother to finish up my website there...I'd rather pay or find something else.

Cheers
Nazz

zorag

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's not very good..

I'm getting more and more disalusioned with GD, especialy when they blitz you with silly offers all the time. The other problem I 've noticed is their hosting system. I sold a site hosted by them not so long ago, when I came to transfer the domain and the site to the new owner I found I could only transfer the name and not the site to his account. He had to sign up for a new hosting and I had to reinstall the whole site again - bit of a pain.

Cheers

manueld64

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hurray! Free PPC Hosting, WST and Quick Blog are now available to resellers! they also gave us the VPS Windows 2003 server item as well.

Proof of concept:

http://www.airdepth.net

ForumDomains said:
As far as I understood, these option would never be available for WWD resellers? The pay-per-click parked pages are useless for most resellers because of $50 monthly threshold and 25% share in! Is GoDaddy killing their own reseller business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom