Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Free .sg domains??

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also did, You can only park them,

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
domaindiscount24.com

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i register 1 .sg and then realized that you can't really use them they just like preregerister or something! not sure if i should waste any more time with .sg :huh:

GodBlessYou

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
as I said, its not worth it I dont think. They might send you a bill after the days are gone off of the park.

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GodBlessYou said:
as I said, its not worth it I dont think. They might send you a bill after the days are gone off of the park.

I am with you on this one as if you search on google.com for "free .sg Domains" you will run in lots of sites and all of them sell each .sg for $200-$300 now thats a large number and for this one place to give them free! they only park them you can't really use them! So there is a trick most likey involed watch out

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Duncan said:
I regged Website.sg should I keep ? :-D

Well if it worth like over 59.00 to you then yes I had only 1 .sg and i just got email a PRE bill saying payment 1 of my .sg domains is 59 bucks as i said its not free so good luck! as i not have any credit cards ro anything on ther site records i guess i am safe :cool: read this below it came in email

P R E I N V O I C E

Thank you very much for your pre-registration of the following domains

Domain Period(Years) net
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. hsclan.sg 1 59.00
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The total amount of 59 Euro is due for registration.
We kindly ask you to make a 30% prepayment of the registration fee.

Amount due for pre-payment: 17.70

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.sg is definitely not free. it is current in the sunrise period.
Official roll out for public to register is Jan 2005 although now you can apply to register and must have a local representative.... probably a singapore .sg registrar.

maybe dd24 is just preregistering the domains, so just take note, you might get a large bill when Jan 2005 comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom