Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Free Yahoo drops at sheepster.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sheepster

Eh, it's damn hard to phrase a message like this without it sounding like some type of spam. So please forgive me if it sounds like it.

I've been parsing domain lists for a year and a half, and over the holidays I was thinking there are a lot of domains I find and never notice. I can sometimes go days or weeks without even looking at the lists. So I had a thought... Why don't I release the domain lists to the public? It could be a good source of recurring quality traffic... But wait, there are already a few sites that do this, albeit paid subscriptions... If I release the lists for free then I could definitly draw some attention (hopefully)...

After much thinking, I worked out this plan (based in part from the old BBS days). Start a domain forum, delay the lists 12 hours for Unregistered users and users with 0 posts, then allow each user to view the lists 1 minute sooner for each post they made.

Incidentally this brain thought came to mind before I knew about dnforum.com.

The idea was to establish a community of people to discuss domain related issues; and to get people participating and posting. Had I known about dnforum.com I wouldn't have bothered honestly, since this site has an outstanding user base and quality posts. If my site actually takes off then hopefully the two can coexist without any problems.

Anyhow, I'm showing all my Yahoo listed domain drops, good linkpop domains, 3 character domains, dictionary domains, and adult domain names for free. The site is in it's very beginning stages, and will take a day or two for my lists to propagate the sites lists fully.

If you get a chance, please check out the site. I sure could use some help and participation with it at the moment. (this is literally my first form of "advertising").

Thanks guys,

Devin aka Sheepster
sheepster.com

ps123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, after a flood of paid expired domains services a free site is here finally.

Larry

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The odd thing is I have not been able to access the site since Devins first post about it. Tried on several different computers with different browsers and os's.

"So, after a flood of paid expired domains services a free site is here finally."

relative of devins heh? ;-)

ps123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

DomainPairs

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Looks interesting, but what is that sheep doing in the logo?

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's a good site and Devin works his but off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom