Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Freelance Designers / Programmers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a problem with finding quailty freelancers? I'm so sick of working with fcukwits that promise to do you the world and then it turns out to be a pile of crap.
I've been working with Indian companies in the past and decided to find a UK/US based guy as i thought the time differences would help matters out. It turns out, out of the 8 freelancers i use, they are all full of it.
If only my inhouse developer had a brother that could do the same i'd be laughing......

I've found that these people do nothing to help you but try and harm any reputation you might have....

This is just MHO, does anyone else have the same problem?

Dean

mr-x

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, using a "project manager" is not much better. I've had a few good experiences but the time spent checking portfolios, references and reputations is just to intensive for most projects.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you're talking about using sites such a scriptlance then yes.... I would never use them for graphic work again because as you say yourself & as I have experienced they are all full of it..... no matter if you say you want an extremly good graphic designer you will be sure to come back with a pile of crap.

A good friend of mine does all my site design & graphics now & I am very pleased with his work... Dean, if you ever need some more work done, feel free to PM me & I'll refer you to him as well as show you some of his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom