Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Freelance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I mostly have used scriptlance.com in the past but have once again been suspended for something I completely don't understand. I could get reenstated but don't think I even want to this time.

I've used a few others in the past as designer, installer, and mostly as a webmaster but haven't found one I really like. I have also tired the forums at time, with the same type mixed results.

So here are a few questions.

Who do you use, which sites?

Are you real happy with them?

What could they do better?

What do they do well?

Would you consider another site? (please mention if you would be webmaster or designer/programmer....)

My partner and I have a very good name with a script that has been modified a fair amount. Our selves have plenty of work and can do a fair amount as freelancers as well. We also know many designers and webmasters and the like.

We have planned on launching this for a bit, but understand its going to be an effort to launch and the money for all the work will be slow to come even if we can get it off the ground.

The script is good
the name is good
our desire is there
our contacts are in place

bottom line does the world have room for another freelance site? Would you consider?

Thanks for your time.

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom