Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

FreeWho, FreeWhen, FreeWhere...

What alternate name would you choose to "FreeWhat.com"?

• FreeWot.com sounds ok...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FreeWhut.com can pass...

• FreeWut.com is decent...

• I think you'll be fine with these...

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I think it can work, but its feels rough...

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • You definitely NEED to get FreeWhat.com...

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm continuing to develop FreeWho.com and I had some question I wanted to throw out for opinions. In terms of information gathering websites and such, I'm looking to develop a full RING of websites with this particular brand.

So, as of now we're working with:
FreeWho.com, FreeWhere.com, FreeHow.com, FreeWhen.com

The missing piece of this is FreeWhat.com.

This name has been regged since 1999, and the owner has set-up a nice site about free things. Since this entire endeavor is not a high-investment enterprise, I'm not looking to spend anymore money than is necessary to get this going. I've already gone out of my way to purchase FreeWhere.com.

A little background before I ask my question. The websites are supposed to comprise information gathering tools for a range of purposes. FreeWho.com is going to continue in the direction of online identity tools. FreeWhere.com for instance is slated to provide zip code location tools/software and such. FreeWhen.com will host an atomic clock, as well as other bits of info on timezones and online calendars. FreeHow.com will comprise information about getting things done.

The question is... I feel the need to complete the collection on some level, and in the vein, I've registered the following:
> FreeWot.com
> FreeWhut.com
> FreeWut.com

How do these "alternates" sit with you? Are they workable alternates? Do they seem *very* forced? Which one seems best? I'm personally NOT married to the idea of a "perfect" collection, so much as a *complete* selection. One "off", doesn't seem so bad, and I think I can get visitors up to speed in a decent way.

I've put a poll up, you can choose multiple reactions regarding your opinion.

Thanks,
~ Nexus

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not needed in my opinion - that's a great collection. From the five words "What" is the weak one here for information.

> FreeWot.com
> FreeWhut.com
> FreeWut.com

Second rate compared to others, not needed either.

H

hyperi0n

Nexus....just curious

With only 20 posts you have an avatar, a custom title and 1140 bucks.

What's the secret ???

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hyperi0n
With only 20 posts you have an avatar, a custom title and 1140 bucks. What's the secret ???

I'm just THAT cool?

~ Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators