Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

French (and overall european) traffic on iMonetize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

veritass

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just started out with the service so I can't say much yet but since almost all of my traffic is French I am concerned about the language settings of the parking companies on the list. I think most of them are american so my question is, is it worth putting French domains there when most the parking services don't have a french keyword feed... or do they?

Sorry if I confused anyone... just hope someone can clarify this issue.

cheers,
V.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you can use namedrive even if the results are not gr8 for french KW you will get a max of 10 cents same stuff at sedo for high paying KW.
GL

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You may contact the iMonetize support; I think their ads are geographically targetted to cater for local languages but from experience Sedo and Namedrive are the best PPC providers for EU traffic. Good luck

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the results are not gr8 for french KW you will get a max of 10 cents same stuff at sedo for high paying KW.
GL

Wrong. If you have strong French generics, the payout is ok @ sedo IMO

HOMEY1234

CEO - iMonetize.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We use Sedo and others that will monetize and serve the right pages. It will take 30 days to optimize. If you are still not happy with the $ it makes at that time I would suggest entering the keywords you want manually into our system and it will automatically re-optimize. This goes for ALL Languages and traffic.

Hope that helps...

JN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom