Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Friendfinders.com and rest of their network

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I decided to enroll in friendfinder.com for a great affiliate to penpals.com... they say you get $1 for every male that signs up free and $2 for every female that signs up free.

So I sent them.... 10602 unique ip's and 481 Males and 278 Females signed up.

481M, 278F which = $1037

Then today they tell me before my payment is due in 2 days that I failed to meet quotas of their hidden agenda.

Now my payment due is $ $74.79 down from $1037 as it showed yesterday.

And strange when I login to the stats page it says we will revert you if we don not get 1 signup for every 25 unique referrals.

My ratio is 1 out 13 so that passes but apparently if you put to much through they tell you to read the fine print and that it should be a certain ratio of paid users to. So now some must sign up as well.

Avoid all of their programs so you to don't fall victim to them.

This is a real nice way to scam people.

Beware domainers!

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone have something better I can use where they actually pay and keep the rules the same before and after you send them business?

-=DCG=-

Nameable

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank DotComGod!

I'd looked at them almost a year ago and decided against it. We let the domain we had go (nowhere near as good as penpals.com!).

If they scammed me out of $1k, I'd put up a friendfindersucks site.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sending you a PM DCG! :)

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
Avoid all of their programs so you to don't fall victim to them.

This is a real nice way to scam people.

Beware domainers!

-=DCG=-

They use to pay me good money. But since 3 or 4 checks ago they have not sent any payment. Like $3k owed. After that I decided not to promote their programs anymore.

I am also looking for a new "friends/dating" program.

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
Anyone have something better I can use where they actually pay and keep the rules the same before and after you send them business?

-=DCG=-

TradeDoubler do alot of dating stuff. I do loads with them on UK dating for SmartFlirts.com.
Also try DateTheUK.com if you do UK stuff

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DreamMates.com might be good. I tried them once a long time ago, but didn't really have the traffic to make much from them. They now pay $1.75 per registration (free).

RMF

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RMF said:
DreamMates.com might be good. I tried them once a long time ago, but didn't really have the traffic to make much from them. They now pay $1.75 per registration (free).

RMF

Great, thats a good info. I will try the conversion with DatingServices.com and MatchMacker.com :)

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adam,

There are a bunch of affiliate evaluation sites out there. You should try finding and contacting them. You should also let them know about your bad experiences with friendfinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom