Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Friends Ex Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They split up before Xmas because she was spending too much as she went to the Bingo every night (over £13,000 in debt) and I found out she won £250,000 on Saturday night at the Bingo - havent rang him yet but no doubt that'll be a good coversation lol

Domain Days 2024

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol
after a year or so it won't make a difference, she'll spend that money anyway

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
usually when I win amounts like that at Bingo, I make sure I invest at least 50% in real estate, and the rest in domains, just to be sure.

oh, wait, is it morning yet?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
usually when I win amounts like that at Bingo, I make sure I invest at least 50% in real estate, and the rest in domains, just to be sure.

oh, wait, is it morning yet?

lol:) Yeah I tend to like me dreams better too:lol:

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is this her? - I guess not if it was last Saturday :

Dundee bingo player’s £250,000 win - 24/10/05

A lucky bingo player from Dundee scooped a quarter of a million pounds at the Nethergate Mecca Playhouse last night.

Although she has been a member of the bingo club for several years, this was the first time the 22-year-old woman, who works for Dundee City Council, had played this year.

She won the National Bingo Game prize of £250,000 plus a further regional prize of £1200 and a club prize of £191.

Source: Evening Telegraph

hunnam

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
She is 22 funnily enough but is from Gateshead, I am not too sure if she won 1 amount of £250,000 or several amounts totalling £250,000.

I rang him earlier and he said she is meeting him tonight (didnt take him too long lol), wonder if its lets get back together or who says bingo doesnt pay.

A few years back at the Labour club in Newcastle I was out with a few friends and a man dropped his lottery ticket so the DJ read out the numbers so someone would come and collect the ticket and the bloke thought the lottery numbers were out and he had won so he said drinks for the room (about 90 people) only to find out 10 minutes later that he hadnt actually won lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom