• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Friendship

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteLight

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
1,653
Reaction score
1
Hey!​

None of that 'Sis'-sy Stuff​






Are you tired of those​

sissy 'friendship' poems ​



that always sound good,​

but never actually come close​



to reality?​



Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of ​



True Friendship.
​




You WON'T see ​

cutesy little smiley faces ​

on this card-​

Just the stone cold truth​



of great friendship.​





1.When you are sad,​

I will jump on the person ​



who made you sad ​

like a spider monkey ​

jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!​




2.When you are blue,​

I will try to dislodge​

whatever is choking you.​




3.When you smile,​

I will know you are ​

plotting something ​

that I must be involved in.​




4.When you get arrested,​

I won't be able to bail you out​
because I'll be sitting​
next to you saying, ​
"That was so cool!!!"​
5. When you're scared,​
we will hightail it out of here together. ​

6.When you are worried,​

I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse​



it could be until you
​



quit whining, ya big baby!!!!​






7.When you are confused,​

I will use little words.​






8.When you are sick,​

Stay away from me ​



until you are well again.. ​

I don't want whatever you have.​




9.When you fall,​

I'll pick you up ​



and dust you off--​

right after I'm finished laughing my butt off!!​



This is my oath...​

I pledge it to the end.​



I've got your back ...​
'Why?' you may ask -- because you are my FRIEND!!!​


​
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom