Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

From time to time SEDO removes my domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From time to time, SEDO removes domains from my account, out of the blue.

Today I've just found a domain has been removed from my account. About 1 week ago, a different domain was removed and I've had to submit it again. About 2 weeks ago, another domain of mine wasn't for sale anymore (but it was still in my account).

I have better things to do than to check daily if my domains are still in my SEDO account. What's going on?

S

SedoCoUk

From time to time, SEDO removes domains from my account, out of the blue.

Today I've just found a domain has been removed from my account. About 1 week ago, a different domain was removed and I've had to submit it again. About 2 weeks ago, another domain of mine wasn't for sale anymore (but it was still in my account).

I have better things to do than to check daily if my domains are still in my SEDO account. What's going on?

exxe,

Can you please PM details regarding your domains and I would be happy to look into this further.

Thanks,

Lisa

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Lisa.

I've sent you a PM with the domain names.

exxe

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lisa, your messagebox is full:
SedoCoUk has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

So here is my message I've tried to send to your PM:

Lisa,

Thank you for your help.

Those domains had my name visible on the WHOIS when they were removed. Your Security & Compliance Team shouldn't remove the domain from my account whenever another member adds that domain, they should verify the WHOIS records before.

Kind regards,
Andrei

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom