Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

From your experience; is it possible to launch a Class Action Lawsuit against PayPal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From your experience John; is it possible to launch a Class Action Lawsuit against PayPal? for collecting money from myself and others like myself for domain purchases that resulted into a scam?

Meaning, I paid John Doe $XXX for a domain he did not own and I lost the dispute and the Scammer came back for the 2nd time during the same week and sold me another domain under another NamePros account and scammed for another $XXX. Their were several individuals involved in this matter, my concern is. Even though ebay / paypal was informed with the facts that godaddy had informed myself and others that the Domains we purchased were stolen and reversed from one account to the other. ebay/paypal highest ranking department heads told me the money collected could not be refunded and that the investigation of the scammer will not be disclosed to me or anyone who was scammed. Basically they get to keep the money with any decisions they make.

So I use paypal to transfer funds to another person, ebay/paypal raises the red flag and even though they know and read on the forums that this person has scammed a community, they get to disburse the money into their own hidden bank account and kick me out of the room.

My money has been stolen by the scammer, collected by ebay / paypal and they refuse to refund back the money to me?!?! Because its a domain name?!?! A domain is a virtual real estate with the same value as a house, the house is on land, the domain is on virtual land. Either way its an asset and ebay/paypal wants to harbor thieves, scammers and scam me out of my money and scam us as a community?

What gives them the right to collect funds and keep it after they investigated the matter to be a scam!!!!!

This type of behavior by ebay / paypal company has been going on for a very long time. They are in my eye harboring Virtual Terrorist who target innocent Domainers who trade honestly and get awarded by ebay/paypal! or in my situation ebay/paypal keeps the scam money!?!

Readers, please keep your personal agenda or political views out of this questions. My question is forwarded to a well respected Lawyer John, if you want to turn this into cat and mouse debate, please start your own thread. If you are a victim of this type of scam, then please share your story, otherwise if you have nothing positive to add to this issue that exist in our community, then I kindly ask that you start your own thread. I like to stay on topic and see if John can come out with a solution to resolving the ebay /paypal scam method that is being harbored by virtual terrorist.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, welcome to America! You can sue anyone for anything if you have enough money. The problem is, they have a lot more money than you, and usually that means you would lose.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, welcome to America! You can sue anyone for anything if you have enough money. The problem is, they have a lot more money than you, and usually that means you would lose.

My concern is how much ebay / paypal is collecting from us and others who are also victims of fraud and scams. When you provide the facts to them, they still don't issue refunds. So even though they know the person is a scammer and has used fake names on various paypal accounts and is using their merchant system they hold the money. So where is the justice in holding our money? That money does not belong to them, what right do they have to hold your money with out an explanation? Their only answer is, our security department will decide what to do with the funds, refund is one choice we may not consider! Ebay / Paypal need to be hold liable for damages, who knows how many million cases are involved like mine where their keeping our money and not issuing it to anyone but themselves. Even though they know the account I reported is fake, they've decided to not provide any information regarding their on going investigation which will result in not providing any info to the victim. So in other words, I should f*** off. Sorry no refunds. No refunds?

This is not about American Justice System - Yes God Bless America for giving it's Citizens that opportunity to sue individuals and corporations. With out it, just look around the world! This is about what is right and wrong. Ebay / PayPal board of directors need to be brought to the courts and have them explain where the money goes that they collect from victims like myself! and you don't always need money to take action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom