Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Frozen "views of offer" column

Status
Not open for further replies.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is no "views of offer" change during last weeks. It does not mean the Sedo listing is not visited by potential buyers but means that the Sedo stat is frozen in this part (at least for my account). However, when you click the number of "views of offer" for a certain domain, the completely different number of visits appears comparing to that one in the column. Have anybody noticed the same?

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a "Featured Domains"
listing and the "Visitors to this Sedo Listing" number has not moved since I listed at "Featured Domains"... the "Uniques" have moved as I now have the domain forwarding to sedo.com.. I thought perhaps it a bug in the Featured section..

I've been watching veh [dot] net (not mine) in the feature domains section and after around a week yet shows no "Visitors"..hard to believe..

jim

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The "unique visits" column is fine, thats right. The only "frozen" one is 'views of offers' = 'visitors to this Sedo Listing'. Well, not only for featured listing because I dont have any listed domain in this section. I see I am not the only one who has got this false stat, hmm.

James said:
I have a "Featured Domains"
listing and the "Visitors to this Sedo Listing" number has not moved since I listed at "Featured Domains"... the "Uniques" have moved as I now have the domain forwarding to sedo.com.. I thought perhaps it a bug in the Featured section..

I've been watching veh [dot] net (not mine) in the feature domains section and after around a week yet shows no "Visitors"..hard to believe..

jim

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
looks like the stats are updated now

jim

S

SedoCoUk

With 3 million domains in the db and counting some stats are updated less requently than others. Views of the offer page are cached and updated every few days.

Parking stats are a little easier for us to manage at this time and should be updated daily if not more frequently.

Jay
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom