Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers FS: GirlfriendShowoff.com/GirlfriendGalleries.net $3.5k/mo revenue, 25k daily uniques

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert@GFSO

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Girlfriendshowoff.com and Girlfriendgalleries.net are up for sale. While they are two separate sites, they run off of the same code / database and even share the same registered users, so they are for sale as a pair only. They are both simple sites with similar themes, nude amateur girlfriends. They are 98% fully automated.

Monthly Revenue:
October: $3,367.53 (Adengage) + $33.32 (Black Label Ads) = $3,400.85
November: $3,662.22 (Adengage) + $310.29 (Black Label Ads) = $3,972.51
December: $3,658.35 (Adengage) + $415.27 (Black Label Ads) = $4,073.62
January: $3,843.44 (Adengage) + $387.19 (Black Label Ads) = $4,230.63

Monthly Costs:
Advertising: $600 every month on some very awesome hard links.
Hosting: $139 at ServerBeach. (http://www.serverbeach.com/servers/index.php?category=3 :: Athlon X2 5000 + $10/month for 100Mbit port)

Traffic:
January seemed a little bit busier than normal, but GirlfriendShowoff.com and GirlfriendGalleries.net averaged around 12.5k unique visitors a day each. Referral and direct traffic generally make up for 95% of both sites' traffic sources.

Trades and the direct link buys make up for the bulk of the traffic, and have been very consistent for well over a year now. While I've purchased from various traffic sources in the past, the $600 I currently spend is on one guy that provides an incredibly dependable amount of traffic, and I have been buying from him since June of 2007 without a problem. The traffic I purchase from him of course fuels the many dozens of trades that I have setup on both sites.

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/girlfriendshowoff.com - 51k
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/girlfriendgalleries.net - 75k

GirlfriendShowoff.com typically receives 150k pageviews a day, while GirlfriendGalleries.net only receives around 55k.

Bandwidth:
http://www.girlfriendshowoff.com/4sale/month_bandwidth.jpg
I've only crept over 2000GB in one month span due to what turned out to be hundreds of scrapers. Since adding captcha and some other bandwidth limiting techniques it hasn't been a problem.

Site/Script Details:
Both sites are built off of a custom code base written by me. I'm an experienced PHP/MySQL developer, and while the sites did run into some growing pains along the way, they stay quiet as could be nowadays. The server is running Debian and was configured by me with the help of a sysadmin friend. Supporting technologies: PHP 5, MySQL 5, Apache 2, SVN, Trac, Monit, Webalizer, and Cacti.

Advertisements used:
GirlfriendShowoff.com: Adengage photo ads and Black Label Interstitials
GirlfriendGalleries.net: Adengage photo ads and Black Label Interstitials / Text Ads

Site Content:
The content is user driven and heavily moderated afterward. I had hired a moderator at $100/month despite having a dozen or so people volunteer to do it for free (please note: my moderator bailed on me a few weeks ago and I haven't replaced her yet). I occasionally do get contacted with requests to take down photos, and I have scripts to make the process take seconds.

Why you should buy:
These sites are nearly fully automated. My only regular tasks involve checking my earnings to make sure they happened (they always do) and taking down a few photos when requested, something that I do once or twice a week. Total time per week spent on these sites is generally between 5-20 minutes, which is less than the time it takes to deposit the checks I get every month.

Why I'm selling:
I'd like to take the money from these sites and invest the money into a new non-adult oriented project that I am very passionate about. Currently I'm spending 50 hours a week on this new project, and I'm going to run out of money sometime in April. So, I have until then to sell these sites, sell my condo, or pick up a job. Also, I've been slowly growing weary of the responsibility involving in owning an adult web business, and with the launch of my new business this summer, wouldn't mind losing the association.

How I foresee the transfer going:
After collecting a deposit of $1,000, if you wish, I will be willing to fly to your location and spend the day transferring all of the websites' assets to where ever you prefer (I recommend signing up for the same hosting solution that I have) and explain to you how everything works. I will arrive prepared and already having communicated with the ad networks to let them know what is happening (I'm on very good terms with Adengage). The rest of the details we can work out privately. Obviously there will be some agreement signing and negotiations along the way. My lawyers are already up to speed.

Lastly, I'm located in the Boston area. I'm a professional and I expect any bidders to be, as well. I often prefer to communicate over phone (or skype) and will expect a bidder to be able to do the same.

I'd really prefer people to keep questions and criticism to PM. Please do not contact me unless you are serious about bidding and have the funds available. If it seems as though you're just trying to figure out how I built these sites up to be successful, I will ignore you. I will not share with anyone my top 2-3 traffic sources until receiving a deposit, as to share those publicly would be harmful and give away one of the biggest secrets to the sites' success. I guarantee that the 'secret' traffic sources are absolutely legit adult websites that I either advertise on or trade with in the same niche.

I will of course send revenue proof and traffic details to serious bidders via PM/email.

BIN is 35k.

Thanks!
[email protected]

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom